In a nutshell, bookkeepers accurately record your financial transactions so you know how much you have and exactly how you got there.
Those transactions can be sales, purchases, payments, income, debt or more. It’s important to make sure those records are both accurate- so you know where your money is going- and timely- so you have a weekly or monthly update of your cash flow when you need it to make decisions.
Real Accounting Solutions provides Bel Air, Harford County and Baltimore bookkeeping services both remotely and in person, and bookkeeping services in Maryland and throughout the United States remotely.
There’s a lot to unpack in two words! Payroll services includes:
- Calculating and verifying correct wages, overtime, vacation and sick leave, pay adjustments and deductions
- Setting up and making adjustments to direct deposit accounts
- Calculating payroll taxes, as well as Social Security, Medicare and health insurance, and ensuring the correct deductions
- Setting up and maintaining web-based payroll records for employees and the company
- Employee financial onboarding and offboarding
- Ensuring compliance with all state and federal laws governing payroll.
- and more!
Between COVID, economic changes, and actually working, it’s easy to find your financial records out of date when you need them for taxes or a small business loan. Real Accounting Solutions can help you get caught up.
Real Accounting Solutions provides full-service estate administration to Personal Representatives as they work through this difficult transition. We also provide contracted estate administration assistance to attorneys throughout the greater Baltimore area.
Real Accounting Solutions LLC
Real Accounting Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Get in Touch
141 N Main St Suite M, Bel Air, MD 21014